Links

Monday, July 30, 2012

Publix - My Flyer Mark Ups for week ending 8/1


  • Chewy Bars BOGO  Pricey
  • Juicy Juice 8pk BOGO (Jeff got this on Sunday, but I was thinking about getting a couple more) Good buy
  • Strawberries 2 for $5 Normal
  • Sweet Potatoes .79/lb Good
  • Snack Factory Pretzel Chips (Are there any coupons anywhere for these?) No qs
  • Flatout Bread BOGO (Coupons anywhere?) No qs
  • Hunt's N Tomatoes BOGO Del Monte will be on sale next week
  • Ocean Spray Craisins/Dried Cranberries BOGO
  • Old El Paso Dinner Kit BOGO
  • Doritos BOGO
  • Mueller's Pasta BOGO Barrilla will be on sale next week
  • Immaculate Baking Cookie Dough (I have a couple of coupons I printed a while back)
  • Ziploc Sandwich Bags 2 for $3.00 Awesome with qs
  • Arnold Country Bread BOGO
  • Tyson Chicken Nuggets $4.99 (Is that a good price?) Normal if you need it
  • Clorox Wipes 2 for $4 (Is that worth it? Coupons anywhere?) Normal if you need it
I'm sure there are probably good deals I didn't mark up so if you spot them let me know. And let me know on the list above as far as what's worth getting and what's not. 

Thanks! 

The ones I left blank are totall you're call. I normally do not purchase that so if you need it get it.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.