Quaker Chewy Granola
Bars or Dipps, -$0.75/2 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Yogurt Granola Bars comes out to $2.34/2 (pricy in my opinion I didn't get theses)
Juicy Juice All Natural 100% Juice or Frutifuls, 8 pk, BOGO $3.25
-$1/1 Nestle Juicy Juice Fruitifuls Juice Beverage, 6.75 oz, 8
pk great great price! comes out to $1.25/2
For the Mueller's its ok if you NEED it otherwise I wouldn't get it (I didn't ) no q's and Barilla will be on sale next ad
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste, 6 to 6.3 oz, BOGO $3.39
-$0.75/1 Arm & Hammer Toothpaste or Whitening Boost good deal $1.89/2
Ore Ida Potatoes or Onion Rings, 16 to 32 oz, BOGO $3.89
-$1/1 Ore-Ida Grillers 06/24/2012 SS Insert (exp
07/31/2012) great price for papitas this expires today but you've been lucky with qs in the past I would use all avaliable qs on this $1.89/2
Chobani Champions Greek Yogurt, 4 pk, 2/$5 Awesome price I was only able to print the Target qs because the others didnt print (same issue as before) These are for kids. There were berry flavor, honey vanilla and chocolate chunk
-$1/1 Chobani Champions
Greek Yogurt 4-pk Target Coupon
-$1/1
Chobani Champions, 4 pk
Flinstone’s Children’s
MultiVitamins, 25% off comes out to $4.25/1
-$1/1 Flintstones™ Multivitamin Product
Ziploc Snack Bags, 30 to 50 ct, 2/$3
-$1/2
Ziploc Brand Bags or Containers, Yellow Advantage Flyer,
Hot Savings (exp 08/10/2012)
-$2/1 Publix
Deli Meat WYB Dixie or Dixie Ultra Paper Plates, Bowls or Ziploc Brand Bags or
Containers, PUBLIX COUPON Publix Yellow Advantage Flyer, Hot Savings (exp
08/10/2012)
-$1/2 Ziploc Bags
Awesome deal plus you get -2.00 on deli meat. The cheapest one is $3.29 so you get $1.00/2 zip lock bags and $1.29/1 deli meat GREAT. Stock up on this!
Suave Kids Body Wash/Shampoo/Smoothers $1.66 Advantage Buy
Sale! 3/5
-$1/2 Suave
Kids hair or body care items (excludes trial) Target Coupon
-$0.25/1 Suave Kids 07/29/2012 RP Insert (exp 08/26/2012)
-$0.75/2 Suave Naturals or Kids Body Wash 07/29/2012 RP Insert (exp 08/26/2012)
I didn't find any body wash at my Publix so I just got the shampoos n 2in1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.