Links

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shopped Publix Yesterday

  • Used cascadian farms coupons from the Publix yellow flyer and had $1.00 off two mf coupon. Stacked them and pretty much got the cereals for next to nothing.
  • Used Special K kelloggs coupons from the Publix yellow flyer and used mf coupon. Bought 3 cereals for like a $1.00
  • Cottonnelle toilet paper is on sale so I used the mf coupon plus Target coupon from booklet in the mail last week, plus .25 cents off mf coupon.. Great deal!
Sorry I'm not as thorough with total prices and all. Just wanted to let you know those deals. I'm going to try to go through the Target flyer tonight and see what the deals there for this week are worth.
Have I mentioned I need a laptop? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.