- Use your Upromise account make sure to add both your card and Jeff's you get money for gasing up restaurants and groceries. It's cents on the dollar but you'll have money for when the boys get older. Also click on the grocery coupons and load them onto the card be sure to have it scanned and you can add your CVS card or WinnDixie one too!
- When grocery shopping try to go down pretty much every isle and get the 'blinkies' (machinge that gives you coupons) and save them the product will go on sale and those are awesome to have!
- Always collect the green and yellow savings flyers from Publix and their coupon booklets Sarah can help with this one!
- ALWAYS get at least two sets! The more the better but keep it even.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Coupon tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I have to get with Jeff bc I know he had one but I'm not sure we ever created one wfor Andrew??
ReplyDelete2. Alex looves doing this, so I'm definitely going to give him that as a chore to do when we are in the store.
3. Yes, she brought me one the other day. I just have to keep reminding her to get 2!