Publix deals ending week 2/1/12
- The goldfish are BOGO $2.39 no coupon but its a good deal for a good snack. They have new flavors too
- Hamburger helper is 10/$10 not sure if you use these but they are quick meals and have ones for chicken and tuna great weekend lunches. Use a mq for a $1.00 off of 5 and get them cheap!
- Welch's gummies are 2/$4 use either the two -.50 from fb I posted about or a -$1.00 and get them for $1.50 ea
- Fiber One cereal is 2/$5 use one in ad coupon for each box purchased of -$2.00 a General Mills ceral and pair it with a mq of -.75 for the Fiber One cereal and get them for free! Good healthy cereals!!
- Kraft homestyle Mac n Cheese is BOGO for $2.59 which is SUPER cheap for this item and use the mq from this past weekend -$1.00/2 and get them .80ea good item to stock up on!
- Rotel tomatoes BOGO $1.49 use -.55/3 from the yellow flyer (I bought six and used two q's) and score FREE rotel tomato sauce. Use the coupon from this weekends flyer get one 8oz sauce for ever two cans of tomatoes. Awesome deal!
- Glass Plus cleaner is BOGO $2.49 use two -.35 mq from a while back and get it for 90ea
- A1 Steak Sauce is BOGO for $3.25 use -$1/1 mq from two weeks ago and get it for .63 ea
- Grand Biscuits are 10/$10 use .30/2 and pair it with the Target coupon from the mailed booklet that reads -1.00 off of refrigerated item and get a great deal!
Got the Grands Biscuits with coupons, that was a good deal! I have some recipes I'll post in here to use those.
ReplyDeleteI want to go get the popcorn, the glass cleaner, and the A1 sauce. Missed those deals!
I saw the hamburger helper but I didn't clip those coupons bc we don't really eat that. Got the gummies. That was a good deal too!!