- Old Paso dinner kits-BOGO- You can get $1.00 off coupons on coupons.com but if you do not find those and you have past flyers (which you should if you are an extreme couponer) then you can get the same coupon in the Smart Source insert dated 6/5/11 (date is on the inseam on the outside). The more coupons you get the cheaper they come out! Remember you can use two since its Bogo!
- Crystal light-BOGO- $1.00 off coupons they should come out to about a $1 each. All prices vary a few cents by location
- Mayo/Miracle Whip-BOGO- $1.00 off of 2 brings it to $4.33 for 2 and $2.16 ea.
- Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice-BOGO- coupons for .55 off use two brings them to $2.99 for two making them $1.49 ea.
- Fiber one yogurts-BOGO- .50 coupons makes them $1.79 for 2 packs and that brings each cup to .22
- Smart Balance Milk- 2/$5- Use two $1.oo coupons makes them 2/$3 and 1.50 ea
- Resolve in wash stain remover-BOGO- 2 $1.00 off coupons makes them .99 and .50 each!! (this isn't on the website-I have an extra flyer where its advertised-remember do not say anything at check out if it doesnt come up you get the deal anyway! just show your flyer. I can leave it in Ally's folder if you need it.
Tip-looks like the Publix flyer in ElSentinel is different from the regular paper. Has worked out that way for me twice now. Always keep that one!
*Let me know via text tonight if you need the flyer and extra coupons on the above mentioned items I can leave them in Ally's folder*Also I can't post comments yet see if that's a setting change too! THX
I changed the settings again,making you the other author with admin privileges. I text you about the flyer and coupons. A couple more deals are the Nabisco coikies, theres a coupon in this past Sunday's paper. And Oscar Mayer Deli meats on Bogo plus I have $1.00 coupons! Let meknow if you need some of those. Ill be posting Target deals w/ coupon match ups tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThey took the Old El Paso ones. Because we needed some meats and fruits and just groceries in general the total was $225.00. After coupons and deals the total was $122.00. Not bad at all! I think we are set for a while, but I'm already looking at the deals for next week. hee hee..
ReplyDeleteOh man I"m jealous for the Old Paso deal! that would have been a great buy!
ReplyDeletewow over $100 in savings awesome!
Mine was like $53-$54 and after my coupons I made $13
regardless if I'm "good" I still purchase things at great prices!
sorry meant to say I PAID not made. I wish I would have made money shopping!! LoL
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! We'll get good at it, we've only been at it for a few months!
ReplyDeleteyea we'll be great the day Fl doubles coupons!!!
ReplyDelete